Welcome to the new ISHLT.org. We’ve redesigned the website to create a better user experience. Among the new features:
- Mobile-friendly. Our site now has responsive design, meaning you can easily access information from any device: Your desktop, tablet or phone.
- Easier navigation. We’ve organized information to make it easier for you to find what you’re looking for.
- Quicker access to Journal updates. We’re putting highlights from the Journal of Heart and Lung Transplantation on the front page so you can easily access the latest information.
- More frequent updates. We will be updating content on the front-page bi-weekly, with updates on ISLHT activities and members, educational programming and more.
- For members only. Members now easily access our ISHLTConnect Online Community from anywhere on this site using the red button at the top of the screen. ISHLTConnect allows members to immediately access ISHLT’s network of 3,500-plus practitioners with questions, ideas and more.
Members: If you have feedback about the new site, share it in ISHLTConnect.
Interested in joining ISHLT? Learn more here